Koverse is an intelligent solutions platform for digital business. We’re here to solve problems that were previously thought too difficult, enabling our clients to achieve new revenue and game-changing ways of doing business. Koverse empowers global industry leaders to build scalable, secure and high-performing solutions.
No one is better at doing what we do. Our team’s unique experience and expertise allows us to tackle the most challenging problems. Our founders were among the first modern data scientists at the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA), building the data infrastructure to handle the most complex challenges with unprecedented scale, security and performance. Our founders also created Apache Accumulo, the scalable and secure data store system widely-used in the most demanding environments.
Everyone is a key contributor to the value of Koverse. You may hear this from other companies, but we really mean it. Koverse is an especially fun place to work – the problems are meaningful and the technology is cutting-edge. And there’s significant “work from home” flexibility and responsibility. You get to focus on important projects, and we offer a work/life balance.
At Koverse, you are the driver of your own success. You own your path at Koverse and can grow your skills to the greatest level. Koverse employees are leaders in the big data space and get to work every day with cutting-edge big data and machine learning technologies, developing fun and interesting solutions that really make a difference for some of the world’s most innovative companies. Koverse values problem solvers and go-getters who exceed expectations in all that they do. We’re looking for candidates with proven expertise and enthusiasm for innovation.
Based in Seattle with offices in Denver, venture-backed Koverse empowers organizations to create new revenue opportunities and mission impact by enabling them to improve how they use data.
Koverse offers great benefits
Our teams work closely and benefit from the collective positive, passionate, ambitious, vibrant and entrepreneurial environment in which we work.
Additionally, Koverse employees enjoy some of the best benefits in tech:
- A workplace supporting work-life balance
- Work from home flexibility
- Stock options
- Medical, dental and vision insurance – substantial generous company-paid coverage
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Unlimited personal time off
- Commuter and telecom assistance
User Interface (UI) Developer
Koverse is looking for an experienced UI Developer to join our Product Development team and partner with our Global Services team. In this role, you will help create sophisticated and secure data-driven products. This position is located in the Denver area or the Northwest (Seattle, Portland, Eugene). Flexibility to travel occasionally (but not too frequently) to customer sites or Koverse locations, both domestically and internationally, is required.
As a UI Developer you will:
- Help gather requirements from customers
- Shape product design
- Design solutions to interact with our scalable, big data platform, the Koverse Platform
- Reason about application performance and leverage the ability to pre-compute and index analytical results
- Craft effective user interfaces
- Refine products iteratively
- Maintain and support products by adding additional improvements and fixing bugs
- Write product documentation
- Provide hands-on support and development of the Koverse Platform, as well as developing and implementing client UI customization
- Collaborate with the Global Services and Support teams to understand and troubleshoot UI issues and implement solutions
We are looking for the following technical experience:
- Good grasp of REST APIs
- Experience developing user interfaces with frameworks like Material-UI, Bootstrap
In addition, you should have the following:
- 5+ years professional experience as a full-stack developer, solutions architect, or similar role
- Excellent written communication skills, including technical documentation
- Proven exceptional oral communication skills
- Self-starter who can work as part of a virtual team and remain motivated in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- BA or BS in a technical field of study
Apply now to join the team!
If this sounds like you, and you want to help customers realize the promise and power of big data and data driven solutions, please send a resume along with a brief paragraph highlighting why you would make a great addition to the Koverse team to email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject line.