Koverse, an SAIC company, helps our customers use data intelligence to solve significant challenges. Our technology powers game-changing solutions with unprecedented scale, security, and performance. Our team has contributed to some of the biggest, most strategic data initiatives sponsored by government organizations and global industry leaders.
Everyone is a key contributor at Koverse. Our culture is focused on promoting an inclusive, respectful, fun, and productive work environment. We support transparency, accountability, meritocracy, and candid discussion whether working remotely or in the office.
We’re looking for tech savvy, curious, problem-solvers who enjoy tackling complex issues. Team players with proven expertise and enthusiasm for innovation. Go-getters who strive to exceed expectations and delight our customers in a fast-paced, evolving industry. Join us!
User Interface (UI) Developer
Koverse is looking for an experienced UI Developer to join our Product Development team and partner with our Global Services team. In this role, you will help create sophisticated and secure data-driven products. This role, preferably (but not required) is based in the Washington, D.C.-Baltimore region, Seattle or Denver metro regions. Flexibility to travel occasionally (but not too frequently) to customer sites or Koverse locations, both domestically and internationally, is required.
As a UI Developer you will:
- Help gather requirements from customers
- Shape product design
- Design solutions to interact with our scalable, big data platform, the Koverse Platform
- Reason about application performance and leverage the ability to pre-compute and index analytical results
- Craft effective user interfaces
- Refine products iteratively
- Maintain and support products by adding additional improvements and fixing bugs
- Write product documentation
- Provide hands-on support and development of the Koverse Platform, as well as developing and implementing client UI customization
- Collaborate with the Global Services and Support teams to understand and troubleshoot UI issues and implement solutions
We are looking for the following technical experience:
- Good grasp of REST APIs
- Experience developing user interfaces with frameworks like Material-UI, Bootstrap
In addition, you should have the following:
- 5+ years professional experience as a full-stack developer, solutions architect, or similar role
- Excellent written communication skills, including technical documentation
- Proven exceptional oral communication skills
- Self-starter who can work as part of a virtual team and remain motivated in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- BA or BS in a technical field of study
- Flexibility to travel as required (approximately 25-50% of time)
Apply now to join the team!
If this sounds like you, please send a resume along with a brief paragraph highlighting why you would make a great addition to the Koverse team to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line.
Koverse enables organizations to create and use data intelligence. Our technology is trusted by global industry leaders in biopharma, finance, government, professional services, and high tech. Our founders are former NSA data architects who created Apache Accumulo, the fast and scalable data store with cell-level security. Accumulo is the foundation for the Koverse Data Platform (KDP). Koverse is a wholly owned subsidiary of SAIC with hubs in Seattle, Denver, and the Washington, D.C.-Baltimore metro areas.