Koverse helps our customers use data intelligence to solve significant challenges. Our technology powers game-changing solutions with unprecedented scale, security, and performance. Our team has contributed to some of the biggest, most strategic data initiatives sponsored by government organizations and global industry leaders.
Everyone is a key contributor at Koverse. Our culture is focused on promoting a respectful, fun, and productive work environment. We support transparency, accountability, meritocracy, and candid discussion whether working remotely or in the office.
We’re looking for problem-solvers who enjoy tackling complex issues. Team players with proven expertise and enthusiasm for innovation. Go-getters who strive to exceed expectations and delight our customers. Join us!
Technical Project Manager – Product
Koverse is looking for a dynamic, seasoned Technical Project Manager who will be part of our world-class engineering team working to continually improve our products that deliver the promise of big data. This role will manage the process, project deliverables, and development activities for internal product development projects, working with stakeholders to gather requirements, manage resources, and ensure that deadlines are met.
This position is located in the Seattle area. Flexibility to travel occasionally (not frequently), is required.
As a Technical Project Manager at Koverse you will:
- Serve as the project manager and Scrum master for multiple products, responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating the engineering team. Evangelize and help the team follow Agile principles.
- Work closely and help educate product owners and stakeholders to establish prioritization of tasks, manage expectations, and gather requirements. Manage product roadmaps. Help ensure technology decisions support high level business strategies.
- Own the end-to-end delivery and timeline of products features through the process of design, development, and testing. Track overall project status, report on key deliverables. Proactively lead change, identify potential risks, and build contingency plans.
- Empower the engineering team and help maintain efficiency by managing resources and removing roadblocks. Lead the team in tracking capacity and forecasting the delivery schedules. Help allocate resources to meet business requirements.
- Manage release schedules.
- Coordinate deliverables and communication with support and marketing.
- Maintain an exceptional level of customer focus centered on integrity and transparency.
We are looking for the following experience:
- 3 or more years of experience leading Agile Scrum teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required in Computer Science or a related field.
- Comfortable leading high performing technical teams through the development and deployment of complex solutions
- Highly skilled in conflict resolution and managing expectations of stakeholders with a wide range of backgrounds
- Skilled in mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building. An effective team player who enjoys collaboration and can influence with or without authority
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with solid experience providing executive level presentations and status reporting
- Good creative problem solving and analytical skills for risk identification and mitigation
- Ability to work independently, and with minimal supervision
- Experience with Atlassian tools
- Hands on experience with programming languages and software development tools is a plus
- Experience with distributed technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL, etc a plus.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume along with a brief paragraph highlighting why you would make a great addition to the team. Please include the job title in the subject line and email email@example.com.
Aside from our supportive culture, Koverse employees enjoy some of the best benefits in tech:
- Remote work-from-home + in-office options
- Team lunch during on-site days
- Flexible schedule to support work-life balance
- Occasional travel for company-wide meetings and social events
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: Low employee premiums with multiple levels of coverage available
- Company-paid life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Stock options (Pre-IPO)
- Unlimited personal time off
Koverse enables organizations to create and use data intelligence. Our technology is trusted by global industry leaders in biopharma, finance, government, professional services, and high tech. Our founders are former NSA data architects who created Apache Accumulo, the fast and scalable data store with cell-level security. Accumulo is the foundation for the Koverse Intelligent Solutions Platform (KISP) which powers PwC’s Know Your Vendor and other intelligent solutions. Koverse is an employee-directed profitable company with hubs in Seattle, Denver, and the Washington-Baltimore metro areas.