Koverse, an SAIC company, provides a data management platform enabling artificial intelligence and machine learning on complex, sensitive data. Our technology powers game-changing solutions with unprecedented scale, security, and performance. Our team has contributed to some of the biggest, most strategic data initiatives for global industry leaders and government organizations.
Everyone is a key contributor at Koverse. Diversity, inclusion, equity and belonging aren’t just promises—they’re a reality. We are committed to a fair and collaborative environment where all are welcomed and empowered to do great work. We recognize and reward everyone’s strengths. We support transparency, accountability, meritocracy, and candid discussion whether working remotely or in the office.
We’re looking for tech savvy team players with proven expertise and enthusiasm for innovation. We want problem-solvers who enjoy learning new things and tackling complex issues in a fast-paced, evolving industry. We are dedicated to a positive work environment and delighting our customers with every capability and engagement we deliver. We have a friendly and fun culture and we understand the importance of work/life balance. Join us!
Koverse is looking for an innovative Product Manager who will work across Koverse to enhance the customer end-to-end big data experience, maximize product adoption and improve market fit. You’ll work closely with all Koverse teams to design solutions and increase adoption. You will influence and participate in Koverse product design, development, support, pricing, market positioning, and go to market. This is a unique opportunity to work in a cutting edge space with a highly technical product with large market potential. This role, preferably (but not required) is based in the Washington, D.C.-Baltimore metro region, Seattle or Denver metro regions.
As a Product Manager you will:
- Work with the development team to prioritize features, bugs and customer requirements
- Work with marketing, services, product and leadership teams to pull together and execute a go to market strategy for all Koverse products
- Work directly with customers to understand their needs and challenges and match those to the Koverse development roadmap
- Gather and synthesize information from all possible sources with regard to the direction and market position of Koverse product offerings
We are looking for the following technical experience:
- In depth understanding of the relevant cloud and data ecosystem, markets, competition, and user requirements
- Experience developing/launching products/technologies within the federal government, healthcare and/or finance space
- Experience driving product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions
- Experience creating strategic product roadmaps, working with cross-functional teams, influencing multiple stakeholders without direct authority
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction
- Direct experience with streaming analytics, open source business models, big data technologies, document and relational database technology, and data governance and discovery
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance and/or Marketing
- Agility in developing technical skills and expertise in Koverse’s area of expertise, software, services, and implementation methodology
In addition, you should have the following:
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency with enterprise SaaS product management
- Self-starter who can work as part of a partly-virtual team and remain motivated in a dynamic, active and demanding work environment with an outcomes-based focus
- A degree in Business, Technology, or related field is preferred
- Experience coordinating project activities and resources
- Extremely strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills. You should be very comfortable interacting with technical and business-oriented people
- A passion for pushing the limits of technology
- Previous entrepreneurial/start-up experience a plus
- Experience with data analysis and experimentation platforms
- Deep understanding of SaaS technologies
- Proven leadership skills
- Can make business and technically justified decisions
- All candidates should have, or have eligibility for, a government security clearance
Aside from our supportive culture, Koverse employees enjoy some of the best benefits in tech:
- Remote work-from-home + in-office options
- Team lunch during on-site days
- Flexible schedule to support work-life balance
- Occasional travel for company-wide meetings and social events
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: Low employee premiums with multiple levels of coverage available
- Company-paid life insurance
- Parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Unlimited personal time off
- Referral program
Apply now to join the team!
If this sounds like you, please send a resume along with a brief paragraph highlighting why you would make a great addition to the Koverse team to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line.
Koverse enables organizations to create and use data intelligence. Our technology is trusted by global industry leaders in biopharma, finance, government, professional services, and high tech. Koverse was founded to harness the power of Apache Accumulo, the fast and scalable data store with cell-level security. Accumulo is the foundation for the Koverse Data Platform (KDP). Koverse is a wholly owned subsidiary of SAIC with hubs in Seattle, Denver, and the Washington, D.C.-Baltimore metro areas.