Koverse, an SAIC company, provides a data management platform enabling artificial intelligence and machine learning on complex, sensitive data. Our technology powers game-changing solutions with unprecedented scale, security, and performance. Our team has contributed to some of the biggest, most strategic data initiatives for global industry leaders and government organizations.
Everyone is a key contributor at Koverse. Diversity, inclusion, equity and belonging aren’t just promises—they’re a reality. We are committed to a fair and collaborative environment where all are welcomed and empowered to do great work. We recognize and reward everyone’s strengths. We support transparency, accountability, meritocracy, and candid discussion whether working remotely or in the office.
We’re looking for tech savvy team players with proven expertise and enthusiasm for innovation. We want problem-solvers who enjoy learning new things and tackling complex issues in a fast-paced, evolving industry. We are dedicated to a positive work environment and delighting our customers with every capability and engagement we deliver. We have a friendly and fun culture and we understand the importance of work/life balance. Join us!
Koverse is seeking a dynamic and impactful, Partnership Manager who will be part of a world-class team working to help customers realize the promise of big data. This role, based in the Washington, D.C.metro region, will cultivate, establish and manage our cloud platform program strategy and identify opportunities to build relationships and frameworks to structure strategic business interactions with our cloud platform partnerships.
We are looking for a person who is hands-on, has excellent business and critical thinking skills to take our partnerships to the next level. The ideal candidate will deliver a strong, cohesive product narrative internally and externally for the platform and must have experience meeting multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
This candidate will become a true evangelist for Koverse’s ecosystem and bring feedback and priorities back to the team to improve our products, solutions and cloud platform strategies and will possess a deep understanding of platform functionality and current offerings of Microsoft Azure, AWS Marketplace and Google Cloud.
As a Partnership Manager you will:
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where every day is different
- Manage and prioritize multiple cloud platform partner relationships at the same time while understanding the nuances and enhancements of each platform in order to make recommendations to the Koverse teams
- Be skilled in information gathering and technical discovery techniques
- Have a successful track record of building trust driven, long term partner relationships
- Be a quick learner who can understand, master and deliver a strong, cohesive product narrative internally and externally to partners
- Support and educate the Koverse teams of changes, improvements and new partner offerings
- Engage in deep, technical discussions with our partners around Koverse’s goal to develop our ecosystem further
- Support Koverse’s partners to ensure they have the tools, enablement and experience to deliver great solutions for our customers
- Raise awareness in partner relationships about the Koverse solution and effectively communicate business value
- Be willing to learn new technology and ask questions when you need help
We are looking for the following technical experience:
- Relevant technical and domain experience in targeted industries
- Experience working with Cloud technologies such as MS Azure, AWS, or GCP
- Understand the partner’s business process and potential constraints
- Coordinate with internal teams, and others, as needed, for specific technical design requirements
- Provide recommendations on third-party applications
- Conduct technical knowledge transfer to internal teams
- Agility in developing technical skills and expertise in Koverse’s area of expertise, software, services, and implementation methodology
In addition, you should have the following:
- Established track record of successful partner management or business development experience at a technology company
- 2+ years of work experience within a strategic function, such as consulting and product strategy
- Self-starter who can work as part of a partly-virtual team and remain motivated in a dynamic, active and demanding work environment with an outcomes-based focus
- A degree in Business, Technology, or related field is preferred
- Display extremely strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills. You should be very comfortable interacting with technical and business-oriented people
- A passion for next generation technologies
- Ability to easily connect with people, build trust, learn through quality questions and active listening
- Ability to obtain a U.S. security clearance
Aside from our supportive culture, Koverse employees enjoy some of the best benefits in tech:
- Hybrid model – work-from-home + in-office hybrid options
- Team lunch during on-site days
- Flexible schedule to support work-life balance
- Occasional travel for company-wide meetings and social events
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: Low employee premiums with multiple levels of coverage available
- Company-paid life insurance
- Parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Unlimited personal time off
- Referral program
Apply now to join the team!
If this sounds like you, please send a resume along with a brief paragraph highlighting why you would make a great addition to the Koverse team to email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject line.
Koverse enables organizations to create and use data intelligence. Our technology is trusted by global industry leaders in biopharma, finance, government, professional services, and high tech. Our founders are former NSA data architects who created Apache Accumulo, the fast and scalable data store with cell-level security. Accumulo is the foundation for the Koverse Data Platform (KDP). Koverse is a wholly owned subsidiary of SAIC with hubs in Seattle, Denver, and the Washington, D.C.-Baltimore metro areas.