Koverse, an SAIC company, provides a data management platform enabling artificial intelligence and machine learning on complex, sensitive data. Our technology powers game-changing solutions with unprecedented scale, security, and performance. Our team has contributed to some of the biggest, most strategic data initiatives for global industry leaders and government organizations.
Everyone is a key contributor at Koverse. Diversity, inclusion, equity and belonging aren’t just promises—they’re a reality. We are committed to a fair and collaborative environment where all are welcomed and empowered to do great work. We recognize and reward everyone’s strengths. We support transparency, accountability, meritocracy, and candid discussion whether working remotely or in the office.
We’re looking for tech savvy team players with proven expertise and enthusiasm for innovation. We want problem-solvers who enjoy learning new things and tackling complex issues in a fast-paced, evolving industry. We are dedicated to a positive work environment and delighting our customers with every capability and engagement we deliver. We have a friendly and fun culture and we understand the importance of work/life balance. Join us!
Koverse is looking for a dynamic, In-house Recruiter who will be part of a world-class team working to help customers realize the promise of big data. You’ll partner with our teams to develop a deep understanding of current and future hiring needs with the goal to find incredible talent to support the growth and diversity of Koverse. This role, preferably (but not required) based in the Washington, D.C.-Baltimore metro region, Seattle or Denver metro regions.
As an In-house Recruiter you will:
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where every day is different
- Manage and prioritize multiple, open job requisitions at the same time, aligning business needs and priorities with recruiting activities
- Proactively establish and identify recruiting process enhancements to ensure a strong candidate pipeline for all skillsets
- Assist team leads with defining and validating key position requirements
- Provide recruiting lifecycle management from sourcing, screening, interview scheduling to selection
- Drive positive candidate engagement and excellent candidate experience, driving them to view Koverse as a best place to work
We are looking for the following experience:
- Results-oriented; customer-service focused and possess strong organizational and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced, complex, and deadline-oriented environment
- Experienced in building networks to find qualified passive candidates
- Experience building a diverse pipeline of candidates and the perseverance to drive results
- Experience using data, sharing current hiring / market trends with hiring teams around the talent ecosystem
- Demonstrated experience in change management, establishing trust and credibility, working independently, interviewing and negotiating skills
- Requires the ability to actively provide recruiting support across the teams and be capable of effectively building positive work partnerships with geographically dispersed employees
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications and applicant tracking systems
- Recruiting experience in a corporate setting supporting DoD government contracts in a plus
In addition, you should have the following:
- A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3+ years of successful recruiting
- Self-starter who can work as part of a partly-virtual team and remain motivated in a dynamic, active and demanding work environment with an outcomes-based focus
- Display extremely strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills. You should be very comfortable interacting with technical and business-oriented people
- A passion for next generation technologies is preferred
- Ability to easily connect with people, build trust, address challenges through quality questions and active listening
- Open to learning new technologies and willingness to ask for help
Aside from our supportive culture, Koverse employees enjoy some of the best benefits in tech:
- Hybrid model – work-from-home + in-office hybrid options
- Team lunch during on-site days
- Flexible schedule to support work-life balance
- Occasional travel for company-wide meetings and social events
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: Low employee premiums with multiple levels of coverage available
- Company-paid life insurance
- Parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Unlimited personal time off
- Referral program
Apply now to join the team!
If this sounds like you, please send a resume along with a brief paragraph highlighting why you would make a great addition to the Koverse team to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line.
Koverse enables organizations to create and use data intelligence. Our technology is trusted by global industry leaders in biopharma, finance, government, professional services, and high tech. Our founders are former NSA data architects who created Apache Accumulo, the fast and scalable data store with cell-level security. Accumulo is the foundation for the Koverse Data Platform (KDP). Koverse is a wholly owned subsidiary of SAIC with hubs in Seattle, Denver, and the Washington, D.C.-Baltimore metro areas.