Koverse is an intelligent solutions platform for digital business. We’re here to solve problems that were previously thought too difficult, enabling our clients to achieve new revenue and game-changing ways of doing business. Koverse empowers global industry leaders to build scalable, secure and high-performing solutions.
No one is better at doing what we do. Our team’s unique experience and expertise allows us to tackle the most challenging problems. Our founders were among the first modern data scientists at the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA), building the data infrastructure to handle the most complex challenges with unprecedented scale, security and performance. Our founders also created Apache Accumulo, the scalable and secure data store system widely-used in the most demanding environments.
Everyone is a key contributor to the value of Koverse. You may hear this from other companies, but we really mean it. Koverse is an especially fun place to work – the problems are meaningful and the technology is cutting-edge. And there’s significant “work from home” flexibility and responsibility. You get to focus on important projects, and we offer a work/life balance.
At Koverse, you are the driver of your own success. You own your path at Koverse and can grow your skills to the greatest level. Koverse employees are leaders in the big data space and get to work every day with cutting-edge big data and machine learning technologies, developing fun and interesting solutions that really make a difference for some of the world’s most innovative companies. Koverse values problem solvers and go-getters who exceed expectations in all that they do. We’re looking for candidates with proven expertise and enthusiasm for innovation.
Based in Seattle with offices in Denver, venture-backed Koverse empowers organizations to create new revenue opportunities and mission impact by enabling them to improve how they use data.
Koverse offers great benefits
Our teams work closely and benefit from the collective positive, passionate, ambitious, vibrant and entrepreneurial environment in which we work.
Additionally, Koverse employees enjoy some of the best benefits in tech:
- A workplace supporting work-life balance
- Work from home flexibility
- Stock options
- Medical, dental and vision insurance – substantial generous company-paid coverage
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Unlimited personal time off
- Commuter and telecom assistance
Koverse is seeking a top performing, customer-centric Account Manager to expand the firm’s presence and footprint in existing customers. In this role, you will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of the Koverse enterprise intelligent solutions platform and vertical market solutions (products and services) within organizations in the financial services, biopharma, retail, health care, and government vertical markets. This position is a quota carrying, customer-facing, external field position and will be based in New York City. You must have the ability to bring vertical industry knowledge, articulate complex solutions, build and maintain executive level relationships, navigate across customer organizations/business units, and drive new Koverse business.
As an Account Manager you will:
- Work with existing customers and internal prospects to understand their intelligent solutions/data challenges and propose solutions using the Koverse platform and solutions, educating them on the business value of Koverse’s offerings
- Develop and deliver a comprehensive business plan to address existing customers and internal priorities and critical needs
- Map customer requirements to current and future offerings
- Build consensus and develop relationships at multiple levels – executive sponsors, influencers and decision makers
- Own the sales process from introductory meetings (net new opportunities) through post-sales (customer satisfaction, upselling, and license renewals) within existing customers
- Drive progress towards successful sales, in concert with our Solutions Engineers
- Be accountable for individual expense budget management
- Continuously learn and update knowledge of quickly evolving technologies, innovations, and current events in target vertical markets
In addition, you should have the following:
- 5+ years of demonstrated successful enterprise software sales or sales support, preferably analytics and big data or data driven solutions
- 5+ years of experience and success working in a customer-facing, account management role
- Demonstrated experience gathering and understanding customer business requirements
- Data management experience
- Business intelligence and the demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges as you help our customers take advantage of the Koverse platform and solutions
- Enterprise and vertical use case experience
- Cloud understanding
- Team player mentality
- Solution sales experience
- Track record in value-based, relationship selling
- BA or BS, or equivalent work experience
Apply now to join the team!
If this sounds like you, and you want to help customers realize the promise and power of big data and data driven solutions, please send a resume along with a brief paragraph highlighting why you would make a great addition to the Koverse team to email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject line.