Koverse, an SAIC company, provides a data management platform enabling artificial intelligence and machine learning on complex, sensitive data. Our technology powers game-changing solutions with unprecedented scale, security, and performance. Our team has contributed to some of the biggest, most strategic data initiatives for global industry leaders and government organizations.
Everyone is a key contributor at Koverse. Diversity, inclusion, equity and belonging aren’t just promises—they’re a reality. We are committed to a fair and collaborative environment where all are welcomed and empowered to do great work. We recognize and reward everyone’s strengths. We support transparency, accountability, meritocracy, and candid discussion whether working remotely or in the office.
We’re looking for tech savvy team players with proven expertise and enthusiasm for innovation. We want problem-solvers who enjoy learning new things and tackling complex issues in a fast-paced, evolving industry. We are dedicated to a positive work environment and delighting our customers with every capability and engagement we deliver. We have a friendly and fun culture and we understand the importance of work/life balance. Join us!
The Koverse team strives for excellence and is looking to add a highly motivated Account Manager to our team. This position is responsible for positioning and selling Koverse, Koverse Data platform ( KDP) and vertical market solutions (products and services), to clients in the federal government, financial services, biopharma, retail, and health care vertical markets. This position is a quota carrying, external field position and will be based in the Washington, D.C. metro region. You must have the ability to bring vertical industry knowledge, articulate complex solutions, build and maintain executive level relationships, navigate across customer organizations/business units, and drive new Koverse business.
This is an amazing opportunity to sell our unique platform and vertical solutions in multiple markets and has terrific potential for the right candidate.
As an Account Manager you will:
- Manage and grow new customer revenue opportunities in target verticals with strategic and vertical solutions
- Develop and execute account strategy by collaborating with the account team to deliver stronger, more relevant value propositions
- Cultivate new customer relationships and ensure existing client satisfaction
- Listen and focus on prospect’s problems, developing a deep understanding of the prospect’s business and develop proper contact network within accounts
- Support execution of strategy at the account level
- Work with and bring in team experts/specialists where required
- Partner closely with our Sales Solutions Engineers
- Have oversight of all account activities
- Be responsible for forecasting, keep management in touch with accounts in a timely fashion, gather intelligence on competitor activity, and give feedback to marketing
- Track prospect’s activity utilizing internal CRM systems in order to execute on account strategy and identify additional opportunities
- Be accountable for individual expense budget management
- Continuously learn and update knowledge of quickly evolving technologies, innovations, and current events in target vertical markets
In addition, you should have the following:
- Established track record of demonstrated successful enterprise software sales, preferably analytics and big data or data driven solutions
- Experience of successful selling to the largest companies in target vertical markets
- Advanced Analytics and Data management exposure
- Business intelligence and the demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges as you help our customers take advantage of the Koverse platform and solutions
- Enterprise and vertical use case experience
- Team player mentality
- Solution sales experience
- Track record in value-based, relationship selling
- BA or BS, or equivalent work experience
- This position will have to be clearable – meaning you should be able to and are willing to obtain a government clearance if you do not already have a government clearance
Aside from our supportive culture, Koverse employees enjoy some of the best benefits in tech:
- Hybrid model – work-from-home + in-office hybrid options
- Team lunch during on-site days
- Flexible schedule to support work-life balance
- Occasional travel for company-wide meetings and social events
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: Low employee premiums with multiple levels of coverage available
- Company-paid life insurance
- Parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Unlimited personal time off
- Referral program
Apply now to join the team!
If this sounds like you, please send a resume along with a brief paragraph highlighting why you would make a great addition to the Koverse team to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line.
Koverse enables organizations to create and use data intelligence. Our technology is trusted by global industry leaders in biopharma, finance, government, professional services, and high tech. Our founders are former NSA data architects who created Apache Accumulo, the fast and scalable data store with cell-level security. Accumulo is the foundation for the Koverse Data Platform (KDP). Koverse is a wholly owned subsidiary of SAIC with hubs in Seattle, Denver, and the Washington, D.C.-Baltimore metro areas.