Koverse is an intelligent solutions platform for digital business. We’re here to solve problems that were previously thought too difficult, enabling our clients to achieve new revenue and game-changing ways of doing business. Koverse empowers global industry leaders to build scalable, secure and high-performing solutions.
No one is better at doing what we do. Our team’s unique experience and expertise allows us to tackle the most challenging problems. Our founders were among the first modern data scientists at the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA), building the data infrastructure to handle the most complex challenges with unprecedented scale, security and performance. Our founders also created Apache Accumulo, the scalable and secure data store system widely-used in the most demanding environments.
Everyone is a key contributor to the value of Koverse. You may hear this from other companies, but we really mean it. Koverse is an especially fun place to work – the problems are meaningful and the technology is cutting-edge. And there’s significant “work from home” flexibility and responsibility. You get to focus on important projects, and we offer a work/life balance.
At Koverse, you are the driver of your own success. You own your path at Koverse and can grow your skills to the greatest level. Koverse employees are leaders in the big data space and get to work every day with cutting-edge big data and machine learning technologies, developing fun and interesting solutions that really make a difference for some of the world’s most innovative companies. Koverse values problem solvers and go-getters who exceed expectations in all that they do. We’re looking for candidates with proven expertise and enthusiasm for innovation.
Based in Seattle with offices in Denver, venture-backed Koverse empowers organizations to create new revenue opportunities and mission impact by enabling them to improve how they use data.
Koverse offers great benefits
Our teams work closely and benefit from the collective positive, passionate, ambitious, vibrant and entrepreneurial environment in which we work.
Additionally, Koverse employees enjoy some of the best benefits in tech:
- A workplace supporting work-life balance
- Work from home flexibility
- Stock options
- Medical, dental and vision insurance – substantial generous company-paid coverage
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Unlimited personal time off
- Commuter and telecom assistance
The Koverse team strives for excellence and is looking to add a highly motivated Account Executive to our team. This position is responsible for selling Koverse, and our enterprise intelligent solutions platform and vertical market solutions (products and services), to companies in the financial services, biopharma, retail, health care, and government vertical markets. This position is a quota carrying, external field position and will be based in New York City. You must have the ability to bring vertical industry knowledge, articulate complex solutions, build and maintain executive level relationships, navigate across customer organizations/business units, and drive new Koverse business.
This is an amazing opportunity to sell our unique platform and vertical solutions in the enterprise intelligent solutions platform market and has terrific potential for the right candidate.
As an Account Executive you will:
- Manage and grow new customer revenue opportunities in target verticals with strategic and vertical solutions
- Develop and execute account strategy by collaborating with account team to deliver stronger, more relevant value propositions
- Cultivate new customer relationships
- Focus on prospect’s problems, know the prospect’s business and workflows, develop proper contact network within accounts
- Support execution of strategy at the account level
- Work with and bring in team experts/specialists where required
- Partner with our Account Managers and Solutions Engineers
- Have oversight of all account activities
- Be responsible for forecasting, keep management in touch with accounts in a timely fashion, gather intelligence on competitor activity, and give feedback to marketing
- Track prospect’s activity utilizing internal CRM systems in order to execute on account strategy and identify additional opportunities
- Be accountable for individual expense budget management
- Continuously learn and update knowledge of quickly evolving technologies, innovations, and current events in target vertical markets
In addition, you should have the following:
- 5+ years of demonstrated successful enterprise software sales, preferably analytics and big data or data driven solutions
- Experience of successful selling to the largest companies in target vertical markets
- Data management experience
- Business intelligence and the demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges as you help our customers take advantage of the Koverse platform and solutions
- Enterprise and vertical use case experience
- Cloud understanding
- Team player mentality
- Solution sales experience
- Track record in value-based, relationship selling
- BA or BS, or equivalent work experience
Apply now to join the team!
If this sounds like you, and you want to help customers realize the promise and power of big data and data driven solutions, please send a resume along with a brief paragraph highlighting why you would make a great addition to the Koverse team to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line.