Koverse helps our customers use data intelligence to solve significant challenges. Our technology powers game-changing solutions with unprecedented scale, security, and performance. Our team has contributed to some of the biggest, most strategic data initiatives sponsored by government organizations and global industry leaders.
Everyone is a key contributor at Koverse. Our culture is focused on promoting a respectful, fun, and productive work environment. We support transparency, accountability, meritocracy, and candid discussion whether working remotely or in the office.
We’re looking for problem-solvers who enjoy tackling complex issues. Team players with proven expertise and enthusiasm for innovation. Go-getters who strive to exceed expectations and delight our customers. Join us!
The Koverse team strives for excellence and is looking to add a highly motivated Account Executive to our team. This position is responsible for selling Koverse, and our enterprise intelligent solutions platform and vertical market solutions (products and services), to companies in the financial services, biopharma, retail, health care, and government vertical markets. This position is a quota carrying, external field position and will be based in New York City. You must have the ability to bring vertical industry knowledge, articulate complex solutions, build and maintain executive level relationships, navigate across customer organizations/business units, and drive new Koverse business.
This is an amazing opportunity to sell our unique platform and vertical solutions in the enterprise intelligent solutions platform market and has terrific potential for the right candidate.
As an Account Executive you will:
- Manage and grow new customer revenue opportunities in target verticals with strategic and vertical solutions
- Develop and execute account strategy by collaborating with account team to deliver stronger, more relevant value propositions
- Cultivate new customer relationships
- Focus on prospect’s problems, know the prospect’s business and workflows, develop proper contact network within accounts
- Support execution of strategy at the account level
- Work with and bring in team experts/specialists where required
- Partner with our Account Managers and Solutions Engineers
- Have oversight of all account activities
- Be responsible for forecasting, keep management in touch with accounts in a timely fashion, gather intelligence on competitor activity, and give feedback to marketing
- Track prospect’s activity utilizing internal CRM systems in order to execute on account strategy and identify additional opportunities
- Be accountable for individual expense budget management
- Continuously learn and update knowledge of quickly evolving technologies, innovations, and current events in target vertical markets
In addition, you should have the following:
- 5+ years of demonstrated successful enterprise software sales, preferably analytics and big data or data driven solutions
- Experience of successful selling to the largest companies in target vertical markets
- Data management experience
- Business intelligence and the demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges as you help our customers take advantage of the Koverse platform and solutions
- Enterprise and vertical use case experience
- Cloud understanding
- Team player mentality
- Solution sales experience
- Track record in value-based, relationship selling
- BA or BS, or equivalent work experience
If this sounds like you, please send your resume along with a brief paragraph highlighting why you would make a great addition to the Koverse team. Please include the job title in the subject line and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aside from our supportive culture, Koverse employees enjoy some of the best benefits in tech:
- Remote work-from-home + in-office options
- Team lunch during on-site days
- Flexible schedule to support work-life balance
- Occasional travel for company-wide meetings and social events
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: Low employee premiums with multiple levels of coverage available
- Company-paid life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Stock options (Pre-IPO)
- Unlimited personal time off
Koverse enables organizations to create and use data intelligence. Our technology is trusted by global industry leaders in biopharma, finance, government, professional services, and high tech. Our founders are former NSA data architects who created Apache Accumulo, the fast and scalable data store with cell-level security. Accumulo is the foundation for the Koverse Intelligent Solutions Platform (KISP) which powers PwC’s Know Your Vendor and other intelligent solutions. Koverse is an employee-directed profitable company with hubs in Seattle, Denver, and the Washington-Baltimore metro areas.